Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Prisoner's Lament

Title: A PRISONER’S LAMENT
Date : November 23, 2009


Dear life of the midnight sun
Laughing stalk of the endless dawn
Gasping for life, breathing in death
let this go, let us weep, till the dying in my face breathes.
I feel you tapping from my very soul
Free my spirit, free of love, free of doom
Till the dark sith steps out of this,
Sing to my soul, Free my spirit
Dear freedom you are doomed
Bute leave me hope do not subside.
Distance roam and the darkness abide
Free the soul that screams for life
See the heartache, feel the pain
Good gracious tears have fallen in my dreams
Still alive, dont long to die
Till the dawn breaks, free my gray dripped spirit.
To the twilight dawn, free the moonlit hour
Deem for freedom, long for death
The only way the Living live
Hear the stars they sing for thee,
Hear them if you please “I Want to Break free”


No comments:

Post a Comment